British Writer & MA Student of Buddhism — Making Sense of Mindfulness & Meditation in The Modern World: remind.substack.com
Copywriter. Dog Mum. Goal Digger. Introvert. Chronically Evolving.
Michelle Forsyth is a bestselling author, speaker, & productivity coach. Discover more on stepsteppick.com
93% of communication is non-verbal. Here is the other 7%.
Author from another perspective, I write about daily life, unspoken thoughts, and wisdom…firstname.lastname@example.org