A mental health professional with a passion for spreading wellbeing information! (She/Her)
17 Followers

17 Followers

  • Joe Hunt

    Joe Hunt

    British Writer & MA Student of Buddhism — Making Sense of Mindfulness & Meditation in The Modern World: remind.substack.com

  • Carly Barrett

    Carly Barrett

    Copywriter. Dog Mum. Goal Digger. Introvert. Chronically Evolving.

  • Intrepid Explorator

    Intrepid Explorator

  • Michelle Forsyth

    Michelle Forsyth

    Michelle Forsyth is a bestselling author, speaker, & productivity coach. Discover more on stepsteppick.com

  • Patricia Peddy

    Patricia Peddy

  • DEUXQANE!

    DEUXQANE!

    93% of communication is non-verbal. Here is the other 7%.

  • YUSUF KRANDA

    YUSUF KRANDA

    Author from another perspective, I write about daily life, unspoken thoughts, and wisdom…krandayusuf@gmail.com

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store